1. Anything that says the words “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” on it! The best TV show ever made in my opinion. It gave me everything I needed in a show. Action, comedy, smart asses, demons, ghosts, love, sadness, horror, EVERYTHING!
2. “Love at First Bite“. The one Vampire movie I probably understand the most. It is a disco fish out of water story.
3. “Near Dark“. This is the most realistic story about vampires to this day.
4. “Dracula“-1979 Version – My favorite version of the story Dracula.
5. John Carpenter’s “Vampires“. Hello it is John Carpenter, and Vampires.
6. “Salem’s Lot“. Blue vampires are creepy as fuck.
8. “Fright Night“. A remake but I loved it. It had fun characters and had over the top action.
9. “The Lost Boys“. I wish this would happen to me.
10. “Blade“. Techno and vampires. I will go to that fuckin rave bitch.
11. “Fright Night“. Your neighbor is a vamp! I love that shit, and they go to a club. Enough said.