Here are my top 15 movies of 2011, with each movie review attached. Check them out if you have not had a chance. It was a weird year for movies and there have been some other films I have not seen yet, but out of the entire year these were the top 15 that I enjoyed watching the most. Thank you for always reading my movie reviews I enjoy writing and talking about films. Which ones did you like or one that I have missed or need to see?
1. Drive If anyone is making art it’s this director. What a great movie.
2. Insidious I loved this movie. It’s scary and smart.
3 . Scream 4 I love the Scream movies and I loved this SCREAM. What a fun ride!
4. Super 8 this movie was a lot of fun and E.T. inspired. The kids were great too.
5. The Muppets
I love the muppets and this movie. So much fun.
6. Rise of the Planet of the Apes Wow this monkey felt more real than most live action actors I have seen this year.
“Rise of the Planet of the Apes” or “Don’t Piss Off Monkeys Cuz They Will Take Over The Fuckin Planet”- my fuckin review.
7. Attack the Block So much fun. I loved all the characters and the premise. You will love it too.
8. Kaboom This movie is nutty and fun and sexy.
“KABOOM” or “Bisexual Sex, Straight Sex, Gay Sex, Lesbian Sex and A Cult Trying To Destroy The World”- My fuckin review
9. The Innkeepers It’s a quiet movie but spooky and interesting.
10. Dolphin Tale A true story and I loved that dolphin
11. Hanna This movie has smart action and the score is amazing.
12. Red State Shit too real and scary.
13. The Tree of Life A great depressing movie
14. The Thing Not as good as John Carpenter’s The Thing but still fun to watch.
15. X-Men: First Class It was a cooler X-Men movie.