1. Anything that says the words “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” on it! The best TV show ever made in my opinion. It gave me everything I needed in a show. Action, comedy, smart asses, demons, ghosts, love, sadness, horror, EVERYTHING!
2. “Love at First Bite” – The one Vampire movie I probably understand the most. It is a disco fish out of water story.
3. “Near Dark“- This is the most realistic story about vampires to this day.
5. “Dracula” (1979 Version) – My favorite version of the story Dracula.
6. John Carpenter’s “Vampires“- Hello it is John Carpenter, and Vampires.
7. “Salem’s Lot“- Blue vampires are creepy as fuck.
8. “Fright Night” – A remake but I loved it. It had fun characters and had over the top action.
9. “The Lost Boys“- I wish this would happen to me.
10. “Blade“- Techno and vampires. I will go to that fuckin rave bitch.
11. “Fright Night“- Your neighbor is a vamp! I love that shit, and they go to a club. Enough said.
13. “What We Do in the Shadows“- Funny as hell take on vampire life.