Here is what I did during Halloween 2017. I keep a log of what I did so that I can look back and see years later. Also to make sure that I did enough to make Samhain happy. Thanks to all who celebrated Halloween with me.
We had a Halloween meeting to plan stuff in August.
2. Tied “IT” Balloons on the street.
3. Went to see Suspiria in the theater.
4. Went to see “It.
5. Watched “Poltergeist”.
6. Max and I made a new video series called “Just Give Me The Deetz” dressed as Lydia Deetz.
7. Decorated my front door.
8. Painted coffins and watched Pet Cemetery.
9. Watched Scream 2 and took pics!
10. We went to FEAR THE WOODS haunted house/trail.
Our “Just Give Me The Deetz” video got reposted by FEAR THE WOODS too.
11. We we to see Halloween in the theater.
12. I explained “Curses” on Adult Swim.
13. Creepy Co. Shared my Halloween pic!
14. Got a message from someone from youtube about a video I put up 10 years ago from Salem on Halloween.
“I don’t know how often you check this and if you’ll ever see this, but just wanted to let you know your video “Magic Pumpkin Man” has brought so much joy to my friend and I for the past 10 years lol. I came across it on YouTube while looking up Nightmare Before Christmas clips in 07 and every year around Halloween we send it to each other. It is really the glue keeping our long distance friendship going. So just wanted to thank you and please don’t ever delete it. It is hilarious and the best Halloween masterpiece I’ve ever seen. Happy Halloween!”
Wow who knew. It’s only a few seconds long. haha
15. Went to Camp Blood
16. Watched Beetlejuice!
17. Went to see Monster Squad!
18. Went to see Happy Death Day!
19. Went to a Cabin for Friday the 13th Weekend!
Here is the video for it.
20. Went to Nightmare’s Gate Haunted House
21. Went so the THE CRAFT!
22. Went to see CHRISTINE!
23. Went to the Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade
24. Went to a Spooky Tales Party at Eli and Diana’s.
BRAND NEW! Take a look at me and Max Fisher’s journey across America. From LA to Atlanta. See Roswell and where the aliens landed. See me bitch about the desert. See Max’s first and last time in New Orleans. See us skip over Mississippi all together. Take a look and we hope you laugh or hate us whichever. Yes this was that trip with a million pics on instagram. Also add us on https://www.instagram.com/videovacation/
Here is what I did during Halloween 2016. I keep a log of what I did so that I can look back and see years later. Also to make sure that I did enough to make Samhain happy. Thanks to all who celebrated Halloween with me.
Went to Vanessa’s cabin to collect sticks for Blair Witch Stick figure making party.
Made Blair Witch Sticks.
Blair Witch liked my photos.
4.Met Black Phillp
5. Went to Nightmares Gate Haunted house.
6. Made a short film
7. Went to Phantasm
8. Got witchy.
8. Went to Fear the Woods.
9. Hosted an Adult Swim party as Vampire Ships Captain.
12. Bought 1,000 dollars worth of Halloween candy for Little 5 Points Parade.
13. Was in the Little 5 Points Halloween Parade with Adult Swim.
Here is a video of the event.
14. Went to Fright Fest at Six Flags
15. Went to see THE THING with this crew!
16. Went to Sam and Mattie Spring Break Zombie Massacre premiere.
17. Went to the Midnight Showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show.
18. Keith’s Halloween Party. Dressed up as The Fisherman from I Know What You Did Last Summer.
Here is a video from that night!
19. Carved Halloween pumpkins
Dressed up as Black Phillip from the movie THE WITCH while I carved.
20. DJ’d Halloween songs on Clocks on Adult Swim and painted this.
21. Went Mary’s Halloweenie party!
Here is a video from that night!
22. Went to New Orleans.
23. Stayed in a haunted hotel in New Orleans on Halloween.
24. Went to House of Shock haunted house.
Here is a look at the opening of HOUSE OF SHOCK for 2016. It was political and it was disappointing. Halloween and politics don’t mix. Halloween is eternal. Politics is fleeting and forgettable. The house itself was great though as always.
25. Decorated the front door like Ghostbusters.
26. Silas made me this Halloween painting!
27. My good friend Skinner made this for me for a Halloween surprise. It’s a message he left on my phone that he turned into a short film.
28. Explained Halloween and the Satanic Temple on Stupid Morning Bullshit.