I hope you enjoy it. #sailormoon
Here is everything I shot in 2016! Enjoy.
I hope you enjoy my new short film.
Okay 2015 was a pretty good year in film, but here is the top 10 movies I enjoyed the most. Which means I will own them and watch them again and again. I loved them for different reasons so I attached my reviews underneath each one. You can click them to read them. If you haven’t seen any of these go rent them or whatever. Remember this is not your top 10, it’s mine bitch. Also this list may change over time because it’s impossible to see every fuckin movie in 2015. So I have missed some movies in 2015, when I run into more in the future this shit could change. The Top 10 probably not though.
Our film is clearly the best film of the year, but I can’t vote for myself.
Satanic Panic 2: Battle of the Bands is fun, musical, and fuckin hilarious.
Add us on Facebook here so you can find out where to see this amazing film.
Also the film I co-wrote with Jonny Rej became available to watch online. Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse
Watch it here:
HERE IS THE LIST and links to my reviews are under each film.
1. “Mad Max: Fury Road“ – The best movie of the year. It had everything. Amazing characters, score, story, acting, setting, and cohesion. Honestly it surprised me and it’s the best of 2015.
2. “It Follows“– This is best horror movie in years. The characters are amazing and the score is mind-blowing!
3. “Tangerine“– The most real shit I have seen about Christmas I have seen ever.
4. “Krampus“– YES! I love horror and Christmas mixed together. This is movie fun and is a new holiday classic.
5.“Straight Outta Compton“– The music and the acting are the best, but seeing their story for the first time laid out was the most interesting story this year.
6. “The Hateful Eight“– Characters are the most important part of any film. These characters are fun, horrible and interesting. It’s like John Carpenter’s The Thing all over again. I loved it.
7. “Star Wars: The Force Awakens“– Fun, exciting and cool characters. It was the year of Star Wars. Again.
8. “Creed“– They deserve Oscars. This story is sad an emotional and everyone in this movie sells the shit out of it.
9. “Kingsman: The Secret Service“– I was surprised at how much I loved this movie. It was a lot of fun and violent as hell.
10. “Goodnight Mommy“– A creepy and moody film that will stick with you.
BONUS: Movies that were fun to watch and were runners up to my top 10 list.
1.“The Visit“– I love a good creepy ass tale with pervy shit mixed in and an Unsolved Mysteries feel. I love the ending too.
2 . “The Nightmare“– It’s real and it’s scary!
3 . “Me and Earl and the Dying Girl“– Sad but real, and not cheesy or fake.
4. “The Revenant“– A sad revenge tale about father and son.
5. “Unfriended“– Based on a true story about me unfriending people or a ghost comes back from hell to take revenge on her asshole friends via Facebook and the internet. Yes, this would hit me where it hurts.
6. “Chappie“– A ghetto Short Circuit. I am in.
7. “The Danish Girl“– The movie is based on a novel, which is a fictionalized account of the life of Einar Wegener/Lili Elbe. It’s a story about the first person to undergo sex reassignment surgery. I love that it’s about fighting to be yourself no matter who that is and the outcome.
8.“The Final Girls“– A fun take on the slasher horror genre with heart.
9.”The Wolfpack“- It’s a documentary about these brothers nicknamed the wolfpack. They were basically locked up their whole lives in an apartment on lower East Side of Manhattan. Living out their lives through movies.
10. “Insidious: Chapter 3“– I jumped twice and that is a lot for me. I love all these Insidious movies.
Sparkle Hooves is a gay horse that lives in Atlanta, GA. He talks about what’s going on there and the gay community there. Check out his videos below.
Add him on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/SparkleHooves69
Sparkle Hooves: Olympics in Sochi
Sparkle Hooves: Justin Bieber Moved In Atlanta
Sparkle Hooves: Summer in Atlanta
Sparkle Hooves: Top 10 Hot Wings in Atlanta
Sparkle Hooves: Dragon Con Is Here!
Sparkle Hooves: My House is Haunted Bitch!
Sparkle Hooves: Top 10 Dumpsters To Get A BJ Behind in Atlanta.
Merry Christmas I hope you enjoy some Christmas shit. Love, Ebola Entertainment
1. EDDIE AND LAZ SKELETON IN THE LOST ISLAND OF MISFITS TOYS
2. EDWARD C. RAY’S A CHRISTMAS KILLING
3. COMRADE CLAUS
4. EDDIE AND LAZ SKELETON GET READY FOR 2009
5. CHRISTMAS IN RIVERDALE 1995
6. HO HO HO’S
7. A VERY TRANNY CHRISTMAS
8. SNUGGIES AND STOCKINGS
9. THERE’S NO LIGHTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREES
10. A TWINHEAD CHRISTMAS
11. MATTIE’S CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND
12. NEW YEARS EVE BITCH 2010
13. A VERY YETI CHRISTMAS
14. HO HO HO’S – ROMANCING THE BONE
15. A VERY JAR JAR CHRISTMAS
16. SATANIC PANIC- CHRISTMAS MESSAGE
17. MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCH!
18. HONEY BOO BOO CHRISTMAS!
19. Winter Wonderland Bitch!
20. Your Christmas Card 2013
21. A VERY ROBOCOP CHRISTMAS
22. MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCH!
23. A VERY E.T. CHRISTMAS
24. HO HO HO’S 3- I KNEW WHO YOU BLEW LAST CHRISTMAS
25. ANOTHER CHRISTMAS MESSAGE FROM SATANIC PANIC
26. YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD 2014!