Okay here is my list of the top 10 films I loved in 2019. These are ones I would watch again also. Check it out. You may be like OMG to some and where are some other films. It may change when I see the last couple of movies I need to see but this is it.
1. Ma– Is such a fun film and Octavia Spencer is gold in this. Make a sequel with her on spring break killing kids now! I will watch this movie all the time. It was my favorite movie this year!
2. Parasite This movie had some of the best characters of the year in it. You really loved them and wanted them to succeed and it was a lot of fun to watch.
3. Little Women This movie is great and you will love all the women and Timothy in this movie. I will buy this when it drops and I could have watched 10 hours of these characters.
4. Midsommar This movie is creepy and fucked up on a whole other level and you are nervous the entire time. It’s a must see.
3. Giant Little OnesYou think this story is going one way and it might be predictable but things switch and it shows you another side to being gay.
5. Booksmart They gave it to you in this movie, you will laugh and want a sequel.
6. Honey Boy Listen the entire cast of this movie is amazing. It shows you a peek into Shia’s life and how bizarre and sad it was.
9. The Last Black Man in San Francisco- This movie is well acted and interesting and entertaining as hell. See it.
10. Knives Out I love the movie Clue and this movie is like a newer smarter Clue. You will love the characters and pay off.
Some fun runners up! That didn’t make the top 10 but are still great.
1. THE SWINGOUT SISTERS in All Men Are Fucking Trash!- I made this and I am proud of it. You love these people!
2. Dolemite Is My Name Listen you forgot that Eddie Murphy was good actor and still funny as hell, but I love this true story about a guy just trying to make his dreams come true.
3. The Lighthouse This movie will fuck you up but that’s a good thing. They are giving you weird fucked up shit in this movie.
4. The Kid Who Would Be King You probably didn’t see this movie but I had a lot of fun watching this film and I loved the kids in it. It’s a cool movie watch it.
5 .Shazam! Okay I love this movie it’s silly and even dumb sometimes but I love the kids in it and the ending was fun as fuck.
6. Us Not as good as GET OUT but still a good movie that had you guessing and scared.
7..It Chapter Two Not as good as Part 1 but still this movie gave you the scares and the cast was fun too.
8 .Scream, Queen! My Nightmare on Elm Street– This movie is emotional and super informative for any fan of the Nightmare Films.
9. Cats– You may be asking, wait everyone hated this movie it was a flop. Listen I have never seen anything as ape shit nuts as this movie and it’s worthy of liking. They didn’t give a fuck and made a movie about singing and talking Cats.
10. Downton Abbey was this movie great? No, but I love these characters and I loved watching this movie. It really was just like the TV show with a bigger budget, but I liked it either way.